My Bengmobile fat-mou, ah!

I have a serious problem regarding transportation here. Pretty soon, I will need to get the Bengmobile out and so, I need to prep it. I mean, just re-charge the battery and worry about some rusts. How hard can it get, right?

But I was not prepared with the sight presented to me. The whole interior of the car is full of fungus! And, actually, I am now at a loss as to how to get rid of it. Yeah, its my fault for forgetting to drive it at least once a month for the last few months.

When I opened the door.......... OMG!
And the stench is dampness! Fungus!


A closer look at all the fungi (fun guys) having a party

Even the doors are not spared.

And neither is the steering wheel

Now I am more worried about the (non-functioning)
air-con and this CD Player. The whole car is infected!

And I can't wind down the windows because. . . . .

No comments: