Tujuh ringgit, Bang.

I am not feeling so happy today. The Sun seems to be very hot in Seremban and I was sweating all over, even when I was in the air-con room. And to make matters worse, the oat breakfast I had this morning wore out. While I was sweating at the top of a ladder, the grumblings on my stomach made it impossible to concentrate on my work. Twice I wired the cables wrongly and I even had to actually stop and think about a simple re-wiring.


Damn! Screw the late salary! I drove out to the nearest stall to get some food.


For RM7.00, I got the guy to refill my water
tumbler with cold Lime juice and his Grandma
to surrender all the nice deep fried nuggets,
chips and lekor I could stuff in a bag OK, so I
used some money today which I should not
have, had I tried to control my hunger more.

No comments: