Small little squares

While I was at this place, when it comes to tiles, its nothing special. The most exciting would be a set of translucent ones. But here, its not about the design of the tiles (which is also very different) but in the sense of how it was displayed. This place gave me a lot of ideas and if I had a lot of money, I know where to go for these tiles.

OK, so its nothing to do with tiles but I am always
attracted to clear resin stuff. Here, they stacked
some small pebbles ...... nice. How it was done, I'm
not sure. But it would cost a lot, I assume.

Nice or not? Not only are they clear
but they have texture too.

The colours for these tiles are nice but they
remind me of the 70's colour scheme.


And this is the one which impressed me
a lot. Its a very simple idea but the
result speaks volumes.

Apart from gold, they also had shiny
silver which made the floor looked as
if it was made of metal. I don't have
the photos for this one as there were
some people in that area.

You might not notice this but this wall is
made from clear resin, which is fragile
and very heavy. Not for clumsy people.

Unfortunately the Nokia 5800's camera
got confused with the background. The
green stuff are actually fluffy plants that
were encased in the clear resin wall.

No comments: