Talking with my Old Boss

I like to call him an old Boss rather than giving him the title of 'Ex-Boss', although this title has already been given to my actual shithead ex-Boss. Anyway, after talking to him, it seems that the company seriously has some problems although he is still in the upbeat mode.

The two remaining technicians have already left which make it more difficult for him to attend to all the daily service calls. Moreover, most of them are of the new PABX systems. Not only is he exhausted, he is now back to a one-man team, with the difference that there is one more guy to help him. However, he is not technically inclined.

So, the office is very empty now, and much as I wanted to help, I cannot do much because of my new committments. Moreover, even if I managed to die-die do it, it would be no different as before. And, he still would be depending on me. Right now, he is really learning all the techical things by himself, which, in a good way, is well, good for him.

I did give him my suggestions and my actual long term plan for his company. He took it as a very good idea but right now, in order to achieve this, he needs one critical person to pull this off. No, its not me because my '15 years of fame' is over anyway. So, lets see if I can help him out one last time because all it needs is a good phone call......

Which I am never that good, anyway.

Saplise! I got gut kalipup to eat wif quarter egg
insid. By one for only Rm1.70 wor. Oil and salti
like hck too.

No comments: