The GU10 3watt Warm White LED Lamp

[01.07.2010 15:29]

Got the parcel today, after waiting in the Post Office to finally collect it after four days of being busy after I got a card from the post office who came on Saturday to deliver the items I bought three weeks ago. Ha ha ha.

And so, for about RM I-forgot-how-much, it
came. I ordered two, in fact.

It took me a long time to search for this type
of design and it has to be just right, given the
fact I have compromised a lot already.

At the heart of the lamp is the 3watt LED
which gives a warm white colour. In other
words, the light is whitish yellow which is
more comfortable to the eye than the harsh
bluish white. As you can see, the plastic lens
is (I think) of optical grade clarity. Then
again, because it is new and unscratched,
I could be wrong.

The heatsink design is OK, and so is the plastic.
But I was hoping for vents in the heatsink and
also, ceramic instead of the white plastic. But
still, its easier to work with anyway. Don't you
mind the voltage ratings as I am not going to
use it on mains or any other power.

No comments: