Leather wrist

16082010 1148

Was at the Curve today, because I had to see a customer there. And so, I stopped by some shops after the appointment. And got a few things for the girls and myself. Which is more tattoos for Kristine and this time, she wants to share it with her class. If the teacher has no complains, I am OK. Its the parents that I am worried about, as they might be insinuating that Kristine would be setting bad examples, become the 'tai-kuai-taou' ,etc. But hey, at this age, they are so innocent that they won't even understand the stereotyping that a simple tattoo brings. So, if they complain, I would say, "Who cares? Its you who are telling thiem its wrong when to them, its a cool sticker that won't go away for 5 days."

So, RM.500 is either going to get me some
peace of mind or, lots of headaches.

While there, I had a more extended chat with the stall
owner and he punched tow more holes to my belt for
free. 3 months ago, I would needed a third hole. Now,
I only needed two and by the time its done, I only get
to use one. Boy, I am getting fat again.

Faux leather wrist strap for RM25.00 and no, he did
give me any discounts. Any friendlier and people'll
think I am gay. Anyway, its cheap stuff and I know it
will go bad when it soaks up my sweat. When I have
chance, I will protect it with multifilla's H2O. Always
wanted one when I was a kid reading comics where
it says on the back advert, you can be a strong guy
with that thing. Actually, its more of a psychology
thing to focus your mind with. OK, I am nuts.

And there is something else I bought. Something which I promised to get if it was still there on my second visit. Want to know what it was? Stay tuned for the next post....

No comments: