20240531 Here's to another 3 years of battery life...

 Ever since I met Michael who introduced me to his car batteries, I have no regrets. The first battery (Energizer) lasted more than three years (or 40 months). For current one (EuroPower), it was 3 years too (and not 5 years as I thought). However, I am not sure as to why the battery was dated 26th June, 2019. If that was correct, then it would be 5 years!

The result of arriving too early to work before the Sun rises is that, today, I've forgotten to switch off the main lights. I am not sure how long it lasted but it was long enough for me to finish reading the clickbait post from FB. By the time I realised the error, the was was almost impossible to crank.

 Not wanting to bother him as he really travels all over the place, I decided to search for the Europower Battery myself. Sadly, after going through the Internet, most of the 'activities' for this battery has cooled down


A quick call to Michael (+6012-253 7322) soon sorted the issue. The battery sells for RM289, excluding delivery via LaLaMove.
He was also kind enough to upgrade mine from 40B19L to 42B19L, which I hope my alternator can charge it. It is giving out 14.08Volts.

The two batteries side by side. Both are from Korea...

So, there you have it. The 42B19L Enercell

 

No comments: