Dinner at Jaya One

I am so happy today. Wife said we could go to Digital Mall and also to JayaOne for dinner. This was because she needed a thumbdrive. But its not easy because most of the (or rather, all) thumbdrives on the market now does not support Windows 98. As for me, I can go there to search for the wireless mouse. This is because I wanted another wireless mouse which had a smaller USB transceiver. The one that I had is jutting out of the Notebook's USB port by one inch. One little accident is all it takes to wreck both the transceiver and the port. Also, I wanted to get one for my Dad too as the "free" mouse does a lot of funny things with the icon on slightly marked surfaces.

Some ants trying to drum up support to get
huge favours and popularity from the Queen.


Overheard Kristine talking to Mommy, "When
can you buy me these headphones because
Dad and Grandpa's snoring make me scared."

The collapsed Jaya as seen from the First Floor
Male toilet. So sad to see it end this way.


And so, after much searching and also avoiding pamplet infections at the escalators, she got what she wanted and now, I know what I needed to do: I will order the wireless mouse from the Internet. This is because for almost the same price, I would have the same mouse but with the additional side "Forwards and Backwards" buttons. But I am also glad that the E-Blue "ARCO" mouse, which was retailing for RM128.00 in Centrepoint is now RM95.00 here. So, maybe in the next few months, I might get it here since the price in the Internet is about there. Oh, here is the shot of the ARCO mouse.The Microsoft ARC is nice too but for RM200.00, its still too expensive. Its a matter of time before some smart aleck decides to cleverly avoid Microsoft's Intellectual Properties.
Japan's E-Blue's ARCO - Wireless mouse. You can have
it in Black, White or Blue. I like the White above.

Microsoft's Arc - Wireless mouse. Image from here.

And so, onwards to JayaOne. This is a nice place, apart form the college, which I think, was designed as the place for food in PJ's Section 14 to 19. Think of it as a Wai Sek Kai for all walks of life.

Wife thinks its a good idea to clamp
those park indiscrimately. Personally,
I prefer to just smash the windscreen
and puncture the tires. The lots are
reserved for a reason.

Some college sculpture which I hope no one
thinks its special. Its not. Its just a 1:1 plaster
scale of a cacat Predator head with some very
questionable dermal infection and unkempt
dreadlocks.


But to some untrained eye, its a huge white scary
monster block.

For the next part, which is dinner at a Thai Restaurant, there will not be too much details as Wife has thrown away the receipt. So, in other words, we had dinner at Something Restaurant. I was waiting for the receipt from her but she threw it away. So, there's nothing to jolt my memory and there's nothing much to say. Potong stim already la.

Kristine and Kaelynn amused themselves with our
phones while waiting for the food to arrive. Their
fresh orange are real freshly squeezed oranges and
with a lot of sugar. No wonder they loved it before
we watered it down with plain water. Mine is the
mango smoothie which is from real mango. Wow.

Pineapple fried rice and green curry. Yes, its green and
its delicious! I am not sure how to describe it but its nice.


Paper prawn

Nice Ambience

Forgot the name already.
Its something like belacan


Steamed Salmon thingy. Lets just call it otak-otak.
Its delicious but by this time, we're stuffed and so,
did a take-away.

Girl

Girls

Got it free at the Mooncake stall.
I was looking at the Mooncakes,
hoping to find a Durian version
and these ladies gave the toys
to the girls. We're surprised.

No comments: