Chan Sow Lin Fish Head

After Kristine's class, it was time for lunch and with Wife's direction, we ended up at Jalan Chan Sow Lin. Now, as far as everyone (who does not know about this place) knows, this is an industrial area. But after tuning here and there, we found the place, which is famous for steamed fish. All the while, I passed by this area and did not know about this place.

Since it was a Sunday, there were not much people about and so, we did not have any problems parking. While I was trying to get a fix on the GPS, Wife had already ordered and so, to tell you the truth, I am not sure what she ordered.

We just sat and ate, that's all. I know you're bored with this post, so I shall keep the words to a minimum. And for RM37, this is not bad.

Place

Sign

Fish head

Pork

Vege

Anti-fly

No comments: