The Playmates 2009 Enterprise

Richard came around and passed me the Playmates 2009 Enterprise. I wanted this because I might need to use it on the Workshop. So, this means I would need to take it apart so that I can put the electronics in. However, when I tested it after he left, I found out that the toy does not work. And after spending hours tracing the fault, I gave up.

Which is not a bad thing because, now I have a real reason to modify it. Heh.

The toy came in a big box and this is a first for Playmates
because this time, they did not have those "Demo" buttons
for you to press. No, Sir. Its all packed inside the box and
you will have to buy it to try it out.

When you open the box, you will be amazed at all the
empty spaces in there. This is the picture I took when
it was still with its restraining cables. And just to show
you the actual size, I have placed the Standard Coke
can, which is the De Facto Standard for internet
Measurement.

Also, this is the first time I have seen an On/Off
switch for a Space ship. Most of their previous
Star Trek toys in the 90's do not have this.

And again, like Art Asylum, they used AAA batteries.
But here, it needs three. And so...


... so I will update this on my website in the near future, la. You think, what?

No comments: