Mouse repairing

Remember that I love to store things? Even useless things? OK, call me hoarder is you want but like everyone else afflicted to this disease, I have a very good (and often used) excuse, "Someday we might need it....)

And so, today, was the very day that excuse came true. My 2008 AVF Mouse's left button felt very weak weeks ago and only today, I managed to open it up and troubleshoot the problem. Yep, its mouse button was faulty.

And so, taking one of the 'spare' mouse circuit boards, I salvaged one of the buttons. Total cost for this is, ye, zero. but of i would to buy this as a brand new item, it would cost me near to RM10.00 or so; you have to drive to Pasar Road, pay parking, etc.

And so, I have a replacement button for my
three year old mouse

All thanks to the 'broken' mouse which was supposed
to be thrown into the bin in the office.

No comments: