New Toys III

Ok, its not Toys but toy since my paycheck is still not out yet. So, this evening, my Wife and I decided to go shopping for more baby supplies at 1-Utama. This is the second time in weeks we got to go out by ourselves whithout Kristine crying. But we were rushing with the shopping as Kristine needs to be fed soon as she has reverted back to the 2-hour interval feed. So, I thinks its more of speed-shopping.

While she was doing her shopping, I wandered off to the Toys section and came across Hotwheels's latest products:



The Acceleracers are already on the shelves, costing RM9.90, 5 ringgit more from the normal Howheels.


Here are some accessory for the Acceleracers


This is what I got for RM9.90. Beautiful, eh?


Its the latest ThunderCycle series and this one has two front gigantic wheels.
It either looks more like a steamroller or the half-front of the Dodge Tomahawk


Another shot from the top. Looks like a 1/53 scale, which I can modify the rider from some Tamiya model kit. Pity I used a 400ISO setting. Must be getting sleepy.....

No comments: