So, I had dinner with some of my friends at 1-Utama today and while we're discussing about stuffs, some things came to my mind. Throughout the whole evening, I was preoccupied with the following questions:
1. Why some people working in Virgin Stores are actually married?
2. Do "Extra Virgin" Olive Oil comes from them working on double-shifts?
3. Did they come from The Virgin Islands?
4. What do you call a gin (drink) that exists in virtual reality?
5. Why can't they join the "Mile High Club"?
6. Why do Virgin stores sell things that are related only to music and movies?
7. Is it alright to call a virgin "adulterated" after their first night of marriage?
Well, maybe I've been drinking too much sugared water on an empty stomach today.