Farewell to my ....... handsfree kit

So, this is the main reason why I do not like corded handsfree-kits for Mobile Phones. I get in and out of the car about many times a day. So, each time I had to take out the mobile phone and connect/disconnect the darn thing. Which, yes, as you can imagine, increases the tear and wear on both equipment. And not only that, because I had to take out the phone all the time, it never fails to drop out of the car whenever I open the door.

And my most recent victim happened in just one and a half days after buying it. Yeah, the headpiece got snagged to the seat's lever and all it took was just one unforgetful tug.....

And if I am not mistaken, this is handsfree-kit #19. sad, to say, my Bluetooth is really dead.

Stupid proverb of the day:
Shift the stick and rouse the dick

No comments: