New Bluetooth

So, after a few weeks and near gravity related mishaps, I got another BlueTooth headset. My old Headset has already but the dust and although Angie tries to claim for warranty, I doubt she might succeed. Anyway I had my sight on the Jabra BT-800 for quite some time now but what stopped me was the price as it would have cost me about RM600 or so. But I am not sure now. There were news that Singapore was selling at S$170.

However, this time, luck was on my side because my brother-in-Law got one and found the hook too flimsy, decided to sell it to me. Suffice to say, I am quite delighted at this good news and also the price (Not posted to protect the Wallets of the Innocent)

Anyway, today is the first day I am trying it out and so far, so good as the voice clarity is there. But I still have problems with Voice dialing.


A big package for a small headset


It has a blue LCD which has callerID and also other menus


The jog dial for volume and the unmistakeable blinking blue LED

No comments: