Greediness

"Please share this with everyone in the Office", I said to the clerk as I gave her the Cadbury's Chocolate bar I bought from the Airport on Sunday night. I walked away to catch up with the Office's status and the problem cases my technician encountered.

After more than 10 minutes, when I came back, the chocolates were literally gone. I was not happy how it was shared. You see, the big bar of chocolate has about 9 rows with 4 cubes each which is 36 cubes in total. So, the sharing was like this 2 rows (8 cubes) for each of the three girls and my tech and one row for me.

This leaves the Management with no chocolate.

I had to call them over quietly and ask them about the Management's and other staff's share. And all I got was that silent "Oops! You caught me with my hands in the cookie jar" look.

Maybe they're just young or really love chocolates. And this was not a test to see how they think.

But whaterever it is, indirectly, I now know how they think. Which is a big disappointment.

1 comment:

Babe_KL said...

next time buy those small individually packed one :p