The King and Neo

The showdown was tonight at Al Kenchana, Subang where the two Forummers involved were going to chew it out.

One thing about the Internet is that things move very fast, almost at the speed of lunch. If you posted a thread that offended another, chances are, things would have snowballed into a big mountain and come back and bite you.

Making a beeline there once I came back from Temerloh, I would have expected a heated argument. But since I know the both of them, they settled it the Gentlemen way, apologising and shaking hands.

At the end of the day, every misunderstanding was cleared and also, everyone got to know each other better. Me? I got free drinks and enjoyed my first TT* of the year.

Friends lasts and lasts

TT - You hang out at the Mamaks with other friends or Forummers, Al Fresco style. You just drink and chat on anything about everything..

No comments: