The Meter is your Best Friend

Trust me, in my line of work, the Multi-meter is a very important tool. It can (roughly) tell you if your Earthing is good or not, if the LED is working or not, whether the power is Live, etc. So, it must always be in working order. All the time.

But because it lug it around, and then drop it, it tends to give up after sometime, and I have to replace it on an average of one and a half years. I always choose this model because it has a protective cover. Because most of the time I am dealing with fast signaling, I have to use this analogue meter as the digital version is never fast enough, unless you have a lot of money.

So, in this case, analogue wins hands down.


The new one is on the right and both are copykats from
the Original Sanwa model. And they're damn reliable
until you drop them from three floors or so


The reason apart from protecting the meter, is to
act as a stand as well


And like all meters, it is advisable to put it in the "OFF"
position when you're not in use even though it does not
use much power


The creativity of the pirates


No comments: