Phaser Rifle revisited

[This was a draft]

After having another chance to have a look at my Phaser Rifle, I was still not as enthusiastic as I wanted to be. But then again, this is what I get for what I paid for. OK, I admit it, I am lazy when it comes to resin kits. And the quality of this kit sucks. Really.

This is the Type III Phaser Rifle as seen in Star Trek:First Contact


nexus has already started the repair job


Looking at the casting, you would be disappointed too
As there is a lot of work to be done


But still, its my rifle

No phalus jokes, please

What I really loved about the rifle is the grip and the
rear part, which looked so nice

And it really fits nicely into my hands


Since this rifle is hollow cast, I have my work cut out
for me to design the trigger, even though its not

canon

No comments: