The car A

Every once in a while you would come across a modified car which literally takes your breath away or just to put it simply, force you to put on a stupid face. But what really caught my attention was the amount of fibreglass used at the rear, which is nice and also, (I think) the owner widened the rear wheels to make sure they match with the fibreglass

This is the car I saw that made me want to go back twice to
take pictures (OK, so it was dark and most of the pictures
came out blurry) again and again

I mean, what kind of an insane person who would do this to his car?
Never mind, whatever the reasons, I would like to have it

And I don't care even if you call me Ah Beng
Just look at it head-on.

I like the front bumper and also the headlights but not the
bonnet top as it looked too squarish.


No comments: