Spare Parts

As soon as we have moved office, my desk was automatically filled with a lot of electronic parts, even if those parts are not for phone systems. This is one of the hazards of being a Technical Manager. Still, I took them with relish because there are some items I would like to salvage. For today, these are the parts from a digital camera of unknown origin. I mean, if I had known where it came from , I would have scolded the owner for not putting in the camera’s plastic housing as well.



This is from an old Samsung PBX. I can salvage the switches
the phone sockets and some Eproms.


This is one of the circuit board from the camera.
I can salvage the small battery and its holder
plus the black buzzer.



This is the flash unit, note the big capacitor
How I can activate the flash, I have no idea


The opticals. The lens and prism (left), the CCD
(middle) and the lens (right). No use for me but
I can use them for scratchbulding a spaceship
or something

No comments: