The perils of working late

OK, fine. So sometimes I enjoy working late. So, sometimes, I will drive home and wallop the dinner kept for me. Yeah, right. I am lying. You can tell that even without using a lie-detector.

The thing was, now the company car has been changed. I am now driving the Kenari (Until the van is ready) again while the clerk drives a Hyundai Elantra (minus the Car Hi-HI, ha ha hah). So, after changing the car in KK (where my Boss nearly ran down and scared the shit out of my wife and kids by taking an illegal shortcut) we went to another customer (in the evening) for a site inspection. It was not completed until late at night because we need to go back to the office for further discussion.

Once that was out of the way, by the time I came back, it was way past midnight. And I was hungry since the only meal I had was about three in the afternoon. And as soon as I saw the left-overs (OK, so wife was a bit annoyed), I ate and ate and ate.

Yum-yum. The rice is cold.
Yum-yum. The nasi lemak tasted odd
Yum-yum. The Indian food I packed tasted out of this World
Yum-yum-yum

The next morning, after my fifth trip to the toilet, I was dizzy and cold. And I had to sleep/coma until three in the afternoon. Yup, shit happened. I got food poisoning and I lost kilos of bio-waste which miraculously multiplied inside my body overnight.


What time did I leave that night?

No comments: