Goodbye to you

Remember the NEC system we dismantled on the eve of Hari Raya? Well, we just returned after the customer has finished their week long holiday. Nothing much for us to do but to cart away the system and all of its accessories. Back then, in 1984, this must have cost them a fortune.


What you're seeing here is the front panel of the NEC's power system
Lots of switches, so I salvaged this


The NEC system at the back of the van


This is the last sight I'll ever see of that great mighty NEC.
These people have converted our old office to a scrap shop
For 59Kg, we got RM53. Later, we took their almost bulging
batteries and they gave us RM87 in return. Huh?
(So now, I will scout for more batteries and aluminium. Ha ha ha)


But I saved one circuit card as it has some EPROMS
I am interested in experimenting


No comments: