Trinkets

So, being outstation, it is now a habit for me to seek out small shops selling toys whenever I can. And so, I spotted more Chinese made guns. For RM10.00, it was quite expensive because in Kuantan, the toy gun I had was bigger, had more electronic lights & sound and with a laser pointer too. But anyway, since I was here....... heh heh heh.
Anyway, the reason why I got these guns were the fact that the laser module that comes with the toy is not properly secured. I can just open the black enclosure and take out the module. This was much easier than cutting open those stupid metallic casings and damaging the laser module in the process. The fact that the Chinese has been able to put these into toys (and disregarding eye safety) means the module is quite cheap. Now, I just hope that the green laser would follow the same way in a few years time.


I got this trinket for Kristine for RM5.90. Its solar power, which I think
is the same technology as my Casio's Pro Trek. You just expose the thing
to some bright light (or just sunlight) and the clear solar cell would start to
produce enough power for the LCD to blink on and off. Amazing.



This is the RM10.00 gun. The pellets are carp and its going straight
to the bun anyway.


See? I just uncrew the front cap and out pops the laser module.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hey Chow,
When are you going to Kuantan again? Pick me up one of those guns ler..hehe.

CFC said...

No problem. Its just that its hard to find them in KL at the places I know. But in certain outstation places, its quite easy, I think.