Its a BUG!

Its using an ARM processor with 128MB RAM, has USB interface, built-in Wifi, camera, GPS, audio player, touch screens and any other things you can think of. In fact, it could be anything you can think of. This is a fully hackable Linux computer and it comes with various modules you can you integrate into you ideal gadget.

For those who are well into Linux, you can build your own gadget/application.I am interested because now, I do not have to search for Mobile phone that has a GPS, camera, MP3 player, etc. I can possibly now, build my own device. Go over here for further developments.



This is the BUGbase, the main unit and above it are some
modules you can plug in.


Nice or not? I think in the end, all products would be
open source.


This is the prototype with the various modules


You can plug in the modules however you like.
Reminds me of my transparent GameBoy

2 comments:

Nex said...

Eeerrrr...Lego PDA?

Rather bulky don't you think? By the time you add on all the modules its gonna be bulkier then the very first Motorola handphone aka the 'Brick'...

CFC said...

Yep! I want them to be big and clunky so I won't lose them that easily.