Taking the day off (Day One)

OK, today is the first day of my two-day leave. Its not that I liked to take leave at the moment because of so much work to do. Moreover, I am still fighting for a space in the house for my own work area where I can do my electronics and stuff.

Anyway, with everyone else off to Singapore, I was left to drive my Wife and kids to school. And before the day is over, I am knackered. Here's the breakdown of this morning's activity:

0600 Wife woke me up
0630 Wife woke me up
0645 Kristine's crying woke me up
0657 Wife woke me up
0701 Went for a quick shower
0708 Packed everyone into the car
0711 Leave the house
0721 Dropped wife off
0740 Returned to house
0801 Drove Kristine and Kaelynn to school
0817 Dropped Kristine off to school
0818 Realised Kristine did not have her shoes
0820 Luckily, there was a pair of slippers in the car
0910 Bathed Kaelynn and answered some (unimportant) calls. Ha ha
0932 Gave Kristine her school shoes and her plush toy
0935 School gate was locked and teachers busy
0936 Let Kaelynn explore the school and took photos
1115 Went back home. Tired to steal neighbour's Wifi. No suck luck
1146 Went to bank to deposit my paycheque as the office clerk says its OK
1215 Picked Kristine up from school
1231 Arrived home
1319 Everyone ate lunch
1322 Dinner table became a mess
1356 Bathed Kristine
1420 Kristine fell asleep
1421 Kaelynn ate Kristine's lisptick candy.........

And now, in an hour's time, I have to pick up the Wife. With one girl already sleeping, its going to be a problem for me: If I wake her up, Kristine would be grumpy and cry. If I leave her alone in the house, she might wake up grumpy and still cry.

Haiya........

So, want to know what they (or rather, we) had for lunch? For the girls, it was porridge with some carrots pre-cooked by wife. All I have to do then, is to steam the fish and mix into it. Well, it tasted horrible and so, I added half a packet of instant noodle seasoning and pieces of yesterday's Ayamas chicken into it plus a dash of soy sauce. As for me, it was the remaining half of the packet of seasoning mixed into the instant noodles and yesterday's rice plus eggtarts bak gua. It was so nice, the girls switched my noodles for their mashe......er, porridge.

As for the wife, she will have the leftover porridge and Ayamas for lunch. Ha ha ha ha

Update
Its 2246 by now, and after much scolding and chaos, things are finally settling down. Tomorrow, after I pick up the Wife, I would need to do a few errands of my own or else I would go nuts. And I hope there is some money left in the bank.


Kaelynn followed Kristine into her class. I forgot to bring shoes for Kristine

[Clockwise from top left]
1. Kaelynn running in the school's courtyard
2. Kaelynn running on the verandah
3. Kaelynn behind the old gate which used to be the front main gate
4. Kaelynn trying to turn on the tap

[Clockwise from top left]
1. Kaelynn hated the small slide
2. She prefers the taller one
3. Sne nearly got stuck as tunneling was new to her
4. Yeah, I was afraid she might fall off too

[Zig zag from top left to right]
1. Kristine and some of her friends, I think
2. Kristine took Kaelynn into the class again
3. Kaelynn exploring the class with Kristine and friends
4. Kaelynn exploring an empty class
5. Playing with some toys.........
6. The aftermath of our lunch. Kristine eating on all fours with Kaelynn following suit

No comments: