I got robbed!

It was on a Friday evening that the event happened. After finishing installing a Call Billing Software at my customer and bading farewell to my technician for the day, I went to my car. Because it was raining, I decided to take a turn behind my customer's office and then it happened.

I saw them before they saw me but when I tried to turn away, it was too late.

Men: Boss, what you want?
Me: Er, nothing. Nothing at all
Men: Sure or not?
Me: Yeah. Er, bye. Hey, have I seen you somewhere before? [I walked closer to have a better look]
Men: Not really.

And the trap was sprung. There was no way to escape. And I saw it with my own eyes, just in front of me, ready for the taking. Damn it to Hell. My body was ready to leave but my mind was adamant for the fix. It needed it badly like a junkie to a fresh snort of cocaine.

Me: Can you keep this for me? Its only ten days before my salary comes in
Men: Nope. You can always use this [Credit card machine]
Me: Oh, please, please. Pretty please?
Men: It might not be here in ten days time.......... [They are good, I tell you]
Me: Er, ah, uh, mmm............
Men: Its valid, we're been here for years and no surcharge
Me: Umm.............. ah what the heck. I'll take it!
















Appleseed: Ex Machina and 20 discs of all Star Trek Movies [Director's Cut]
Including First Contact which I was looking for it for years

No comments: