Preparing for the Haze

Well, I mean, its going to come, right? It happens every year and we go so used to it by now. In fact, it was stuffed down our throats whether we like it or not. I hate the Haze in many ways. But there is nothing I can do about it. I don't even have money to build a nuclear bomb and detonate it there.

But to be honest, I am looking for any excuse to get a mask. I have been trying to buy this since four years ago when I visited this customer. And maybe, in a few years time, I might actually have enough for an airbrush system or boxes of aerosol sprays paints. Anyway, now that I have it, I can throw away my RM3.90 paper mask that made me look like a dental victim ...........

Total cost is quite a bit but not as much as I would have thought

Now, if I can find some black hose, wear some armour, get some
orange/green tinted Oakley glasses and look pissed off........

3 comments:

Peter said...

How much did the mask and filters costs you? Are the filters less than 5 microns?

Nex said...

Make sure you find out if the place you buy the mack from have ample supply of replacement filters. Sometimes they only bring in a few sets and once that runs out they don't sell anymore. The you'll end up with a very nice but useless mask.

Keep a stockpile of at least 6 replacement filters if you can.

I have a super-duper extra changgih heavy duty staple gun which uses a very specific kind of stapler. I just found out recently that this type of stapler is no longer available in Malaysia. Now I have to import the staples.

CFC said...

[Update]

Its almost December now, and in a wicked and cynical way, I was hoping Malaysia would experience the Haze again. What a waste of money on my part if it does not.

Ha ha ha ha ha!