Another socket to me, Baby!

A customer called me to attend as soon as possible as one of their phone extension was out and they're expecting a huge last minute client rush due to the Hari Raya Celebrations one October First. So, after looking at the problem, the solution was simple and the conversation went like this:

Customer: So, can fix or not?
Me: Niamah! You know how to take care of your phone or not?
Customer: Hey, not my phone, ok? I just use them.
Me: So, its not your problem, la. If you do not know how to take care, dun use la, pundek.
Customer: Wei, smelly crab, I asked you to fix, fix la.
Me: You mother's smelly v*****! You dare talk to me like that? Want me to smash your face issit?
Customer: F**k you la. I am the customer here, I ask you to fix, so you fix la. Or else
Me: F**k you la. F**k you and your F**king shop and your F**k, etc.

And then I punched the fella in the face, and in front of his customers, I kicked his stomach before overturning the counter. On my way out, the security guard tried to stop me and I pushed him in front of a oncoming car, but it was doing a 20Kmh.

OK, so that did not happened as I imagined. But sufficed to say, the unfortunate conversation below took place:

Customer: My phone is not working la. Is it spoiled?
Me: Don't worry sir, please step aside and give me a few minutes to assess the problem.
Customer: Thank you very much, I hope I did not bother you with this last minute call.
Me: Oh no problem sir, we always try to attend you our customers as fast as possible.


After looking at it, I found the problem:
Me: Sir, this is the problem. Your cabling connections are placed in this cavity on the floor and when your cleaner gets too enthusiastic with the mop, this is what happened:The excess water entered into the cables and caused minor electrolysis on the contact points.
Customer: Oh dear, I hope you can repair it and its not too expensive.
Me: No problem sir, I'll just cut away the faulty cables, put in a fresh connector box and re-crimp the connector. It will be right as rain in a few minutes.
Customer: Thank you very much, your service is very good.


The problem is quite bad. This is the first time I have
seen
a connection turning black. Usually, its greenish
blue (copper
sulphate). So, I had to cut about an inch
into the cable. With
my experience, I knew the whole
box would have to be changed.


And just as I suspected, the connector and its plug
was affected as well.So, it will definitely have to be
changed.

4 comments:

Nex said...

So got charge him for it or not? Don;t always give customers free service ok? Long long once ok lah, but need to charge means charge loh...after all you need to spend time and petrol to go there one woh...

If he refuse to pay then just stuff the rotten connector into his mouth...

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

CFC said...

One months on, as far as I know they're still arguing with my Boss about the Service Charge and my Boss is actually beginning to "ban" them.

Nex said...

So that's almost 2 mths after you did that job...got paid already ah?

Less then 2 mths to reply to my comment...another improvement :P

CFC said...

Nope. Its still on their KIV tray. Damn