Have you contributed your CNY monies?

Tech: Boss, I kena saman just now.
Me: See? Told you not to drive so fast. Anyway, what happened?
Tech: I got saman-ed for driving too slow in the fast lane.
Me: Hah? Like that also can? You pulling my leg again?
Tech: No lah. The saman spot me just after Bangi and then got stopped by the Pajero in Seremban R&R.
Me: So, this is real (after reading the ticket). What can I say?
Tech: But I was not driving slow la, I was doing a 130.
Me: You fucking sor-hai! Tell me, what type of van you're driving? Commercial, right?
Tech: That's what he said too
Me: If you drive on the fast lane, its a no-no for commercial vehicles. If you drive at 130, its still a no-no for commercial vehicles. Shows you're forgetting your lectures already.
Tech: The cop said the same thing too.
Me: You're damn fucking lucky you did not get two samans. (one for speeding, one for wrong lane)
Tech: Oh well, hope my friends can help me on this.
Me: Yeah, hope so too. Or Big Big Boss is going to be pissed off. From now, stop speeding and don't tailgate, OK.

No comments: