The Trip up North . . . Sitiawan

And so, the best laid plans have gone awry again. This morning, as we were preparing to go to Seremban, there was an urgent call from one of our customer in Sitiawan. Apparrently, they cannot use the phone at all. After some filter questions, it was declared as "System Down" and so, I had to respond as fast as I can. By rearranging the service calls for the day, I was then free to go to Sitiawan to attend to this problem. And if my timing is right, I will get my rewards for the day.

It is such a great day today, minimal clouds and a bright Sun. But since I
was in a rush, I could not stop to take any photos properly. I could try
on my way back byt by then, the Sun would be setting.

One of the impromtu shots which I liked. Too bad the car was tinted as
you can see the "rainbow" effects on the tints caused by my polarised
filter which I was always too lazy to take it out. Yeah, the were a flock
of birds flying across the road.


This is the system which has gone kaput.
I forgot to take the initial picture as I was
too busy to start the work. Its a race against
time to get the system up as everyone was
waiting for the phones.

Apart from electrical surges, I am not sure what was the cause except
for the gecko dung all over the floor and inside the system. It stank up
the car when I was bringing it back for diagnosis


I had to use the replacement system for them go at least make
partial use of the PABX. Since the system was a bit smaller, they
lent me a drill to make extra mounting holes. It was not easy to
make a hole in the wall with a normal drill instead of a hammer
drill. At least they have 48% usage on the system. Better than
nothing, I guess.

And so, my timing was right, I get to stop by the Chee Cheong Fun place
and placed about 15 packets for myself, my Boss and AlanTam (aka eggtart)

Everyone was laughing when I took this shot. I was bored because waiting
for 15 packets of chee cheong fun is quite a long time as they had to roll it
into the machine.


OK, after 15 minutes, its almost done. They're still using the machine to do
the stuff. I think business is picking up for them again as there are some
new staffs and more stalls renting in the shop.


And so, I went into the Shitake Cafe. I ordered the
cheese rice called Asian something (RM8.90), a helping
of chips (RM3.50) and a Mango Vanilla shake (RM5.50).
I tell you, although the rice in the menu looked nice,
when it came out, it was dry and the thickness of the
rice was about 1.2cm instead of 1 inch as shown in the
photo. Haih. And I don't want to know how much the
shitake mushroom dishes would cost.



Ha ha ha ha ha! AlanTam's Bak Gua and the chee cheong fun!
He says next year, might have new Bak Gua recipe, and that folks, was my reward

No comments: