Working In Seremban II

Well, I've been to Seremban almost everyday from more than a week now. And to tell you the truth, its getting a bit tiring. And boring. However, we're glad that the work is almost done and its only a matter of time before the customer agrees to our second proposal, which is to replace more of their old cameras.

The reason being so is that most of their camera points either have no cameras, have faulty cameras or dead cameras. And unfortunately, the choice of cameras (at that time) resulted in them being unserviceable. And I only managed to rejuvenate one out of every four. (This means two la). So, I hope they would agree to our proposal and also, add more hard disk space. As the place is a very busy place, the hard disk space ran out very fast despite our settings of record only when there is motion.

This is one of the cameras I have serviced. The problem lies
inside the lens and not the protective glass covers. So, after
much force, I got it open and cleaned it as best as I could and
voila! The image is crystal clear again!


And yes, it is true that the Digital Still/video cameras can see Infra-red

One of the staff digging a trench to
lay PVC conduits for the CCTV
signal cables to the Swimming Pool

And our "preferred"contractor laying
finishing their Earthing system for us.
Due to some bad ethics, I don't think
we will get them again, despite their
reputation. It left a very bad taste in
my Boss's (and my) opinion of him

No comments: