The JJ Tricorder Project 5

Its finally done. After weeks or working at it, or shall I say, a few weekends, the Tricorder is complete. All in all, what took the most time was not the electronic design itself, as I have done them within a few days, but the actual grinding and drilling of the toy. Not to mention, soldering more than 20 or so wires.

And I can tell you, since I am getting older, I realised my eyesight was not as good as I though it would be, and soldering in the middle of the night, without a good light, is really asking for trouble. Which and after all screws are in place, it came in spades. Luckily, if I did not reveal this to you, you would have thought everything was perfect. Ha ha ha ha haaa.........

And just to make you go over to my Website, I have added more photos and notes here:

OK, so the Blue LEDs are not flashing correctly
but when you look at it, there is no difference!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey Chow, would you be able to do something like that with mine? The flashing LEDs...blue, red , green... colours up to you...