The crying

With nothing much else, all of us were preparing for the day's job. And after joking with one of my tech regarding Halal biscuits, I turned around and walked back to my desk. At this time, I heard one of my Tech's mobile phone rang and after a brief conversation, we all heard a very loud moan. As if some captured animal was suffering in pain and losing hope.

Turned out my Tech's Father has passed away. And with the fact that he was unable to reach him in time, he was helpless since his home was quite far. No goodbyes. For the rest of the morning, he locked himself in his room. I am not sure what my Boss will do but then again, the most I can do is to sympathise and go about my business.

Its not the first time I heard a grown man cry. His was very raw and helpless, yet full of regret. It freaked me out a bit.....

This picture has nothing to do with him
but it sort of captures the mood.

3 comments:

Blueyebabe said...

The first time I saw/heard a grown man cry in front of me was about 6/7 yrs ago, cause of I had rejected his confession towards me.. hahaha~ I'm bad!

CFC said...

Wah, you are so cruel. People already dun want to be your Boyfriend and you still force him...........

Wahahahaahahhahha!

Blueyebabe said...

ur head lar!