Trip to Pasar road

OK, yes, yes, today is Saturday and yes, I am going to Pasar Road. I did not go there last week as my legs were still in pain. And today, although my leg is still in pain, I decided to 'leg it'. Anwyay, this time, just like the last, is to get more parts for my project. I've been doing this since weeks; get parts, solder, wait for more money, get parts....., etc.

So, its been very slow and now I am very tempted to take up the offer of getting other people to solder them for me, regardless of the cost. But this would mean I would have to pay for everything up front, from the circuit board manufacture right up the to component cost themselves. Yeah, its mighty expensive and well, depending on the current project and potential funds, the next one might just be a year or two away. But this time, I would have to find out more about on-board programming first because is the new design are anything to go by, they are half the size of this project and this mean, I could be getting twice the number of boards.

This is so unreal. I do not know whether to
laugh or just ignore it.

One thing I hate are the car park vultures which just
follows you and indicates when you unlock your car.
So, today, I just went to my car, with a vulture in tow
and I just opened the bonnet and gave a shrug and
walked off. This is a good trick because now, when I
came back to my car, all other vultures just pass by
so I can take my own sweet time to put on my hard
shoes. I had to take them off when not driving and
use slippers to walk, no thanks to the pain in my toes.
Yeah, I even had time to walk across and take pics.

Something new here, which costs me RM15.00 for
both. One is a 4 column led and the other is for
making 'zeroes' and 'crosses'. These must be those
surplus from somewhere. Once I figured out how
the circuit runs and lights, I might have ideas for it.

No comments: