Pakcik calling.....

"Ni p'cik guna kad orng,tolng isikan p'cik top up RM 30 dinumber baru p'chik ni nom 0128140146,pasal p'cik ade kes dibalai polis boleh tak cepat sikit beli."

Translation: Uncle is using other people's number, please help top up RM30 onto my new number 0128140146, as Uncle is at a Police Station can you hurry up buy it.

I am not sure if this is true or not since the "other people's number" starts with +62, which is Indonesia. And the Devil in me wanted to text back, "Ha. Padan muka kau, p'cik. Tipu org lagi, Masuk balai la." [Translation: Seves you right, Uncle. Bluff people some more, you'll end up in the Police Station."

But I decided to ignore it completely. That is the problem with phone scams and if you do reply them, thay know, their bait has worked. And if its a genuine case, that p'chik will call back or something since he already has my number. Moreover, I don't know any Uncle in Indonesia. And the ones I know are either 'gone' (OK, industrial accidents in the most gruesome way) or are still here.

So, I just let it rest at that and think of a new topic for my blog.

Heck. I just did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just now, im also got one same text with same num..but i ignore malas nak balas..but b4 i read it in metro papper some case like this

CFC said...

Hmmm....

You know, if everyone balas, say, 10,000 ppl, this fella dem kaya already.

But in Mobile phone money la. Hah ah aha ha haha!