The two days of CNY

For the first two days of CNY, we did what we were supposed to do, and when that was done, we did whatever else we think needs to be done. What that was done, we just did more of what everybody thinks that we thought should be doing. And we did nothing of that sort.

I mean, it would be a waste of time marinating fish with lime and then letting them dry at 100Km/h under the gunpowder mists.

OK, so I was bored if you couldn't tell.

And so, on the first day, after the tea
ceremony, the girls tried their skills
at Caligraphy and then putting them
into Ang Pows.

The girls helping with the furniture after the Family
photo taking ceremony. we do this every year for
the sake of doing this every year.

Before we all could hide ourselves and go off the grid,
some visitors came and I had to put on my scary face
to scare them into behaving themselves. If I got paid
for doing that, I would be charging three bars of bars
and a kettle of red herrings soaked in sublime sauce.

See these two little mischevious imps? They
took turns to steal the food off the Yee Sang

Did I forget to mention that this is my second Yee
Sang?
No? OK, this is my second Yee Sang.

No comments: