Myvi LED Keychain

While I was at Rawang seeing a customer, I got this little key-chain. I don't know what made me do it but at that time, it was a good idea. Anyway, after sometime, I got not only 4 but 1 due to some technical glitch. And after looking at it, I was glad it was the only one. Ha ha ha ha.

So, this is the so-called infamous and rare Myvi
LED light key-chain.

And well, I was hoping more of a light switch
to light up the LEDs. But this was not to be.

Because, underneath was just a SLIDE switch instead
of the normal push-button. So, this cannot be a key-
chain anymore because if you put it in your pockets,
other stuff in there will cause the switch to turn on.
The people will look at the glowing bulge in your
pants/blouse/bum/ socks, head, etc.

OK, so, its easy to open too and the instructions
also teaches you how to replace the batteries.
That is, if you can find the batteries or just go
tear apart a ciggie lighter.

Now, here is one thing I would like to theorise. Look
at the faint lines on the bonnet and the roof. I think
the little car was created with the help of CAD. But
I could be wrong, though. Still, it does make sense
because the Myvi is only 'popular' in Malaysia and
you still do not see any plastic model kits for them
either, only the 1:32 scale die-cast toy car....

6 comments:

Jeryc said...

Its silver! Like my Myvi

CFC said...

Heh. If you want it, you can have it.

Jeryc said...

No thanks buddy, too cumbersome for me. Hahah...

Hows the Myvi doing? Be careful of front disc warp... Very commin in Myvi. Better make sure you get them changed before 50,000km if the discs are warped.

CFC said...

Yep. It warping now. Need to get them changed for my first 1,000 next Saturday.

Dang. This would mean I'll be there the whole day....

Peter said...

You have a Myvi now?

CFC said...

Yep. because the Inspira couldn't fit into the old Bengmobile's parking spot.