Vee-Chai's Liquid Diet

Well, I am still over the moon on this. I mean, this is the first time that I have ever seen a car going 360-odd Km on a single RM50 (26.3 Litres) fill. OK, so there might be other cars which could do better (or worse like Bengmobile I). However, have to take into consideration that the petrol it was drinking happened to be RON97.

Which, in my most honest and humble opinion as a normal driver, RON97 does jack-shit to fuel injection cars. You won't feel much difference except for a slightly muted 'oomph' feeling to the car. I was my fault because I did not notice that the only free pump in the whole of the Petrol Station had RON97.

You know when there is a speed where an Auto car 'cruises' without you having to press on the accelerator? with RON97, it was about 80Km/H while with RON95, it was slightly above 60. That is the only difference I can tell. Ha ha ha ha. So, for me, for now, its a waste of money.

RON97 went this far

So, I refilled with RM50's worth of RON85 again

Suddenly, a few Km out of the station, the tank was
full..... hmm.... So, lets see how RON95 fares

No comments: