Hello, can you read me?

I am so used to typing on keyboards that when I need to write something on paper, there is always the problem of its readability. I am a little bit concerned when it affects other people because this means I cannot get my message across. But lately, I am even more alarmed when I myself could not even read my own handwriting. That's how bad the situation has become.

I am so used to just typing everything, when it comes to writing even the simplest of sentences, it is quite a chore. And yes, it also turns me into lazy mode in just a few words. When I was young, I loved to write, not because of anything but the idea of writing words as small as possible using a ballpoint pen with the finest tip was very appealing to me.

The funny side of all this, although most people still cannot read my own writing, I can, most of the time, read those that cannot be read.

As a test, I decided to get the scanner's OCR to
scan and process my handwriting. The result is
so sad....

No comments: