TV to KK Part I

Thanks to my friend Chi Ming, I got a Sony TV. Not that I am elated but its just under the circumstances of things which came about. For you see, after not seeing him for more than a decade, his life has changed. A lot and its the best he can come to terms with. Still I miss his Dad.

But on the other hand, he is free. Free to kill those who opposed him, free to kill that which threatens his very being. Yep, he is free to do all this. There is no stopping him and even the local enforcement did not even bat an eyelid. This is the freedom he has, just as long as he keeps upgrading his PC and download software patches.

How I got this TV was well, not because I wanted it but because they have now upgraded all TVs and Monitors in the house into flats. Yep, and this one is taking up space. So, I agreed to his offer. One thing I liked about his household is that the whole family really takes care of things. Which is a complete opposite to me where I tend to take things apart. And so, when I looked at the TV, its as if it just came out of the showroom and well, shelved. Untouched. In other words, it was working beautifully and in pristine condition.

And the worse hurt was, I considered him an ex-friend and yet, he is still happy to see me.

Transferring the Sony from his house to my car was quite an effort because these TVs are huge and heavy. Mostly heavy. Thank goodness my car can take it but I have to drive slow, though. Not going to spend time and fortune for some guy to come over and recalibrate the screen.



No comments: