Greeting and Driving

Driving is a normal way of life in every country. But what happens when you notice you friend on the other car or on the side of the street?

Right. Give a honk and wave your hand, hoping they see you and wave back.

Now, try doing this in the dark.

How you happen/accidentally spot your friend, can be from various cues:

1) You were actually looking at that beautiful girl across the street
2) Some moron actually cut in front of your car
3) Stickers associated with Clubs/Forums like AutoWorld, SPOC and WPC
4) Some idiot donated butts for the goodwill of other road users
5) You happened to look up at the Bus...........
6) You were digging your nose and trying to flick the booger out of the window
7) Etcetera, etcetera

This happened on Friday night while I was on my way back and I happened to be enjoying the traffic crawl along the Motorola Bridge, towards Federal Highway. So, while I was digging my nose (see #6 above) and happened to see another red Satria on my right. It has a big SPOC sticker behind (later, I found out his nick was Epileather. Hi!). So, trying to be nice, I tried to wave to him. Unfortunately, I was talking to my friend on the mobile phone. So, while I was in the car, I was:

1) Honking the guy with my elbow
2) Waving my arm like an idiot while cradling the Mobile Phone with my neck
3) Searching for the car Mobile Phone charger because the battery is dying. Fast
4) Driving with my legs

In the end, I think he did saw me or rather, a bloated hunchback showing off his underarm hair collection .


Update [18.01.2995]
This is so embarassing as its a case of mistaken identity. The person was not Epileather but Adyzul. Sorry, guys

No comments: