Phone Camera Danger

Well, after fiddling around with my Sony Ericsson T630 at a customer's toilet, I began to realise why a lot of people would prefer not to have camera phones around.....

(Sample photos after discovering that the T630 CAN take photos without the "shutter" sound)


This guy is a perfect Gentleman because he actually lifted the toilet seat up


This is the shot from the cubicle on the right


PIcture026
This is the shot from the cubicle on the left


Horrors of Horrors! My cubicle door is actually warped, and outside people can see me....


Sigh. I can't switch over customer's PBX because this moron was one day behind his schedule. When I was there, he had started on the ISDN cabling on the floor and has yet to complete the other end at the Basement........


No comments: