Kristine's Smile II

You know, after a long tiring day, its nice to come back home. I was surprised when my Wife told me that Kristine was not in a good mood until I came home. She was slightly grumpy the whole day and did not smile until she saw me. From there on, her mood changed for the better. Does this means she misses me?

Anyway, congratulations to Mike, whose Wife gave birth to a healthy girl as well. I will have more details when he dares to show up work today.................... ha ha ha.


What's this? An outdoor toilet to be completed?


Nope, its a Bus Stand in Sri Hartamas where the bus does not stop. Ha ha ha
Or was it a Taxi stand?


And I've just installed another system last night, finishing at 9PM. Will switch over from the old PBX tonight......

You know, using my Ericsson's T630 camera in quiet mode, I took a picture of a very sexy Receptionist but its not nice to upload here. Heh



No comments: