YS Khong

Just dropped by today and found a few things worth noting.

My car was giving weird noises once the car reaches 2400 rpm and above a week after my Oil change. It sounded like some well oiled chains moving about, or water running. Its very loud when your travel in a narrow place where the sound is reflected back to you. And then, there is the occasional whine, which I cannot isolate but suspect the alternator. Maybe I am still not used to the absence of the ECU Management Unit but the feels quite sluggish again.

Anyway, Saiful is no longer working there since a few weeks ago, as he has gone to Sunday at L*** Motorsports. Now its manned by a very shy and softspoken Malay chap (I forgot to ask his name) and Xarrax (Don't ask). They're setting up a new sport line soon and we'll be able to see more things happening.

As for my car? I am not sure how to slove this.

No comments: