Pictures from Batu Pahat

OK, here are some photos I took while I was in Batu Pahat.


This is dried mushroom made into crisps.
It is pepper flavoured and I loved it
But my Wife said, its full of MSG


I can't fiddle with the Hotel's TV controls
as they were all in Russian


Some fruits I bought, which no one in the office was interested


This is a toy I got for Kristine
The sound is quite weird and cute at the same time
Once I know how to upload the sound you can hear it


One good thing about small towns is that you can find alot of things
not sold in bigger towns.......... until I realise the shop is called The Store


This is so hilarious but I was hooled on the spinning barrel
Once I get some batteries (not from the camera), I' ll update
this with another picture


And this, my little Darlings, is the coveted toy I wanted three years ago
It sells for RM99 but with a 50% discount, I couldn't resist it
even if it means not having dinner that night


Here is another shot of the box


Really taste like Lemon Cheesecake if you close your eyes


No comments: