Rainy Day

It started to rain at about nearly 3pm in Ipoh today, and when I finished my task, it was already 4 in the afternoon. While I was driving back to my Office in Kepong, it was still raining. Even on the highway, it was quite heavy and visibility was limited to less than 5-metres. And it did not stop until about 10PM at night. Wow.


Can you see the truck in front?


No? Here is a closer look


Still no? OK, this is about, what, 40 metres?


When it gets heavy, some stupid drivers would start
to use the hazard lights, like the one on the right
This is very dangerous because, if visibility was poor,the
other drivers would think he has stopped in the middle of
the road or when he needs to change lanes, other drivers
would not know of his intention. OK, I let him off with a loud
horning. Heh

No comments: