She came out pissed

After 36 hours of labour, we finally saw result at 1554 this afternoon, just a week too early. She was supposed to be due on 28th but I guess, Someone wants to give me a happy weekend. Luckily, I managed to borrow another camera (in fact, two) so, all the precious moments have been captured. Unfortunately, I cannot show them to you since it would require an 18SX. Ha ha ha ha

And boy, I think I am going to have a big problem. For you see, she came out looking quite angry and screamed at everyone as if we had just pulled her out from her slumber. I shudder to think what would happen in a year's time.


And to think Kristine was very quiet when she arrived but turned out to be a monster.

Yep, I am in deep doo-doo.


One brief second before she started screaming again
Oh, and she had a lot more hair, this time round

As this was so "sudden", she doesn't even have a name yet. I am thinking:

1) Michelle
2) Kaelynn
3) Jaenni

I would very much like to name her after some famous person in Star Trek but she would grow up to hate me forever and break all my toys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Congrats

Anonymous said...

michelle sounds nice. i always wish to have a gf called michelle.

hehe.. congras. brother... lot of hardworks making new kids on the block ya...

allen

CFC said...

Thank you very much, guys.

Now, the hardwork as father begins..... (again)

Anonymous said...

star trek ah ?

Try

T'Pol
Beverly
Deanna

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot, Tasha. :P