Who is from Africa?

Its been quite a while since I used the Clustmaps (on the right-hand side of the page) And looking from the last week's map, (I can only start uploading pictures again, no thanks to bloggerbot) someone is reading my blog in Africa, assuming the IP address is from there. Maybe that is why I get so much "I am a victime of so-and-so regime and I have some money to tranfer overseas but I need your help, etc." spam.

Ha ha ha hah .

Oh, BTW, I am using Picasa's BlogThis! feature, which is taking ages to write a blog. Everything literally stopped for me in this Notebook. And I am just posting one single photo. This is bad. In fact, its worse than Bloggerbot, which is much faster. With the Bloggerbot "going away" end of this year (but it stopped working for me since last week), I am afraid that all the pictures in the previous posts might be gone.

Oh well, maybe I should try another alternative. I was so bad last night, it kept disconnecting my Wifi Link.

1 comment:

Babe_KL said...

picasa is too slow ler... try flickr. can login wid yahoo id