The Toy Gun

This is another toy gun I picked up while I was in Kuantan recently, about two weeks back. One thing I have noticed is that the recent batch of toy guns from China are starting to have laser lights at the end of the barrel. Well, I suspect it is laser because of the blinding red beam (no, I did not look directly into it) which is very bright even after more than six feet away. This feat cannot be done unless you have a very bright LED and a focused lens.

I always like to scout around toy shops to see how "update" these toys from China are. Because of their manufacturing, these toys are cheap to buy and also serves as a potential source for making props and salvageable electronics where lights and sounds are concerned.

So, why did I buy this?

Because I can. Ha ha ha ha ha.

So, this looked like a scope attached to a Magnum

When you press the trigger, not only does the scope
and the barrel lights up, so does the bullet chamber

See how bright the red dot is?
From the gun to the door, its about nearly four feet

No comments: